Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Bus Tickets to PAP

Mackenzy takes me to buy a ticket for the bus to PAP. We go to every single station and they are all sold out. He says there is one more and so we go to check and she says she is sold out as well. I look at him hopelessly and he looks at me with a mischievous smile on his face. He leans over the counter smiles at the woman at the desk and starts flirting with her. He is charming and a smooth talker. Suddenly she finds two seats on the bus and sells them to us:) Mackenzy is hilarious and the best. Haiti oh sweet Haiti.


Dieudonne. How can I even begin to describe how much I love my Papa. He is kind. He is gentle. He is wise. He is strong. He told me this is the best time I've ever spent with them. He said I made him laugh and he can't wait for me to come back. I love him like a father. 


My real dad is so amazing. He is incredible. He is a a lot like Dieudonne. I think the world of my real dad so, for me to call Dieudonne Papa is huge. I will miss him. He keeps me steady and focused here. He is always encouraging and he gives me good advice. I will miss Mama Clanide. I will miss Claeme. They are my family. I will miss Papa so so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment